Monday, June 23, 2008

Man in Gray's Last Show; or how pretty much this is just a couple of pictures

Dear Web Journal,

Man in Gray played their last show on Thursday at the Delancey. I wish I'd seen them play more often in my almost three years here. Met some old friends, made some new ones. Enjoyed the music and the general spirit of revelry. It was a pretty classic ending, too, with a fight breaking out when the sound guy turned off their set for the last encore song because some jack ass NY hard core dude wanted to play.

Anyway, here are, like, THREE(!) pictures to remember the night by. In classic Rachael-mode, I left my camera at home. And when I'm not leaving it at home, I am forgetting to charge the batteries. Eh, taking pictures at shows is annoying anyway. But I borrowed the one from work, so here is Tina and Brian and the really attractive drummer and a shirtless bass player and the other guitarist to round it out:


Photobucket

Seriously. Lumber jack+drum set=perfect.
Photobucket

Oh wait, NOW there's a shirtless bass player.

Photobucket

Love, Rachael

No comments: